• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OT: Buffy ranked 41

Kaptain_Kantrip

First Post
Here's my Top 50 shows in no particular order, right off the top of my head. These are shows I still love and can't resist watching even after decades...

1. ALL IN THE FAMILY
SANFORD & SON
STAR TREK (original)
LAW & ORDER
SOUTH PARK
QUANTUM LEAP
MAGNUM, P.I.
BATTLESTAR GALACTICA
THREE'S COMPANY
PEOPLE'S COURT
QUINCY, M.E.
HILL STREET BLUES
THE SHIELD
THE SOPRANOS
OZ
FAMILY FEUD
THE MUNSTERS
THE ADDAMS FAMILY
NYPD BLUE
THE SIMPSONS
TWILIGHT ZONE (original)
OUTER LIMITS
SALE OF THE CENTURY
LET'S MAKE A DEAL
25. PERRY MASON
HOGAN'S HEROES
JUDGE JUDY
POLITICALLY INCORRECT
A-TEAM
GET SMART
SEINFELD
MARY TYLER MOORE
BEWITCHED
I DREAM OF JEANIE
THE MCLAUGHLIN GROUP
STAR TREK: DS9
SPACE GHOST
THUNDARR THE BARBARIAN
VOLTRON: DEFENDER OF THE UNIVERSE
THUNDERCATS
STAR BLAZERS
JUDGE MATHIS
JERRY SPRINGER
BATMAN (live action)
BATMAN: THE ANIMATED SERIES
FEAR FACTOR
GARGOYLES
RAT PATROL
THE HERCULOIDS
50. GROOVIE GHOULIES

Dinkeldog

Sniper o' the Shrouds
The best video ever was "Take On Me" by Aha.

I can go with "All in the Family" for best series. The climax to the whole series was when Edith finally told Archie, "No, you stifle!" Without that, it's really not as good--about on par with "Maude" or "Mary Tyler Moore".

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Crothian said:
They ranked Sienfeld number 1, once again proving they don't know anything.

Considering the premise of the show, wouldn't it be more appropriate to say, "They ranked Sienfeld number 1, once again proving they know 'Nothing'"? ;)

Hi there! :)

Crothian said:
They ranked Sienfeld number 1, once again proving they don't know anything.

Seinfeld is very, very good though! There may be shows that mean more to me (or 'us' if we include the community here on these boards), but its difficult to see a show with a more generic far reaching appeal than Seinfeld! Under those auspices it deserves its #1 status surely!?

Crothian

First Post
Upper_Krust said:
Hi there! :)

Seinfeld is very, very good though! There may be shows that mean more to me (or 'us' if we include the community here on these boards), but its difficult to see a show with a more generic far reaching appeal than Seinfeld! Under those auspices it deserves its #1 status surely!?

Hello, Upper Krust!!

Seinfeld did have a lot of appeal and was a very populiar show. However, I was not one of those people. I've watched it a few times and it was always hit or miss. The situations where more unbelievilbe then the average TV show. So, by my opinion it is not nearly the best show of all time. MASH and Saturday Night Live and Carson and ER and Buffy are all better in my mind.

KnowTheToe

First Post
They must have based it on Buffy :the early years" becasue the last few seasons have been lack luster at best. I am glad to see it on the list though because in the beginning it rocked!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads