• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OT] Anyone here watch Buffy? (spoilers)

HellBlazer

First Post
Are any of the folks complaining about 'spoilers' going to see the new Star Wars movie?....of course not..I mean you know how it's all going to turn out right?

Bunch of crybabies.....

Wolfspider

Explorer
HellBlazer said:
Are any of the folks complaining about 'spoilers' going to see the new Star Wars movie?....of course not..I mean you know how it's all going to turn out right?

Bunch of crybabies.....

*begins to say something and then thinks of Eric's grandmother*

Grrr.

*makes a lewd gesture*

:mad:

OMG!

I didn't even realize about the spoilers in the title...

I'm SO SORRY!

I realize exactly how irritated I'd be if I had been in your shoes... I apologize PROFUSELY about the whole spoiler thing. I was still kind of in shock when I posted.

-F

KnowTheToe

First Post
Really, Wolf, you should just throw away the entire season and watch the final few episodes. I thought the season was shallow, emotionally dark and dull, well except for the musical. I would watch that one. All of the characters are depressed and nothing interesting has occurred that carries across more than an episode or two.

Wolfspider

Explorer
Re: OMG!

Femerus the Gnecro said:
I didn't even realize about the spoilers in the title...

I'm SO SORRY!

I realize exactly how irritated I'd be if I had been in your shoes... I apologize PROFUSELY about the whole spoiler thing. I was still kind of in shock when I posted.

-F

It's ok....I'm better now. All's forgiven. :D

Remove ads