• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OT] Anyone here watch Buffy? (spoilers)

Discuss, discuss!

My heart just about stopped after watching last week's episode.

Anyone else think that Tara might actually survive?

-Femerus

EDIT: I changed the title line. Please don't include spoilers in the subject heading!

Last edited by a moderator:

ToddSchumacher

I like to draw!
no.

At least not as we know her.

I remember the dream scene in graduation day. Where Buffy is talking to faith (right before killing the mayor) There is a point in the dream where there is a cat - Buffy mentions somehing about taking care of 'him' and Faith correctes her about it being a her. Then you see - for a breif second - the cat turn into a girl in a hospital gown? - and then change back.

And since then the kitten was gotten, but they couldn't settle on a name? Miss Kitty Fantasico?

Makes me kind of wonder...

It's probably just a loony theory.

Flinx

First Post
Sorry, I'm pretty sure she's beyond resurrection. 1) Killing her so soon after her and Willow getting back together is too perfect; and 2) Amber Benson was on the show for three seasons and was never in the opening credits (until last episode).

I'm more interested in what Willow is going to do. I don't think she's a vengeance demon, just an incredibly powerful, extremely ticked off, mad with grief witch. Warren is in trouble. But he is a bad bad man who needs to a little spanking.

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
ToddSchumacher said:
no.

At least not as we know her.

I remember the dream scene in graduation day. Where Buffy is talking to faith (right before killing the mayor) There is a point in the dream where there is a cat - Buffy mentions somehing about taking care of 'him' and Faith correctes her about it being a her. Then you see - for a breif second - the cat turn into a girl in a hospital gown? - and then change back.

And since then the kitten was gotten, but they couldn't settle on a name? Miss Kitty Fantasico?

Makes me kind of wonder...

It's probably just a loony theory.

Actually the girl on the bed in the hospital gown represented faith in her coma.

Wolfspider

Explorer
Ever heard of spoilers?

Well, you see, I haven't watched the new Buffys 'cause I've been so busy with school. Now that the semester has ended, I'm going to sit down with all my video recordings and watch them, savoring the experience.

Well, that was the plan. Now that you have spilled the beans, so to speak, the desire seems to have flowed right out of me.

Please don't include spoilers in the subject line of your threads. :mad:

Grrr.

Last edited:

Malin Genie

First Post
Don't do it, man!

OK, I have managed to post this without actually reading any of the thread. But please please please do not post titles that are spoilers in themselves. It's pretty hard to avoid being spoiled when one goes to the General forum and gets hit with that topic on the second line!

Some individuals and even entire countries are months behind you, and do not want to know what's ahead.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads