• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OoTS 655

WalterKovacs

First Post
If O-Chul and V can escape they'll at least have a minor victory. Heck, if O-Chul destroys it, they don't even have to escape to make it a victory. Either way, it would force the rest of the group (if they knew about it) to act relatively quickly to destroy Xykon before he makes a new one.

Nymrohd

First Post
Well unless Xykon can craft it faster than normal, he needs 4 months to craft a new one. That is a wide enough window to kill him.

Did I comment yet on how awesome O-Chul is? Time to start the Chuck Norris jokes again!

fba827

Adventurer
i'd hate to be on O-chul's bad side....

guess it is all the anger built up as a child from the kids on the playground making fun of him for having a hyphenated name... ;)

Drowbane

First Post
My halfling druid has an 18 O-Chul! Sweet.

Awesome strip... I have a feeling things are still going to go badly for O-Chul.

Dausuul

Legend
Well unless Xykon can craft it faster than normal, he needs 4 months to craft a new one. That is a wide enough window to kill him.

Also, it's not established whether he even can make a new one in the OotS-verse. A strict reading of the SRD would suggest he can, but there is certainly plenty of room for the hypothetical DM to say that he can't.

Ginnel

Explorer
My halfling druid has an 18 O-Chul! Sweet.

Awesome strip... I have a feeling things are still going to go badly for O-Chul.

Without a doubt hero stuff is saved for the main character O-Chul is going down, still not 100% sure if he is going to die or be maimed probably level drained into an undead.

The variety of classy options for Xykon to dispose of him are many : )

mhensley

First Post
Unless he sprouts wings, he's going to have a tough time fighting Xykon. Oh, and Red Cloak is now just like his brother was...

Remove ads