• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OOC Thread for: Warriors of Dawn, Knights of Twilight

Few things to consider the LH has pointed out to me after I updated.

Xanadil should be at J8, not E8

Ganradh should be 5 ft. back further than where he is on the map, and he shouldn't have taken the AoOs from the golems, but should have taken the first 2 rolls if they were successful (readied actions), the golems also would have taken a single step forward if this was the case.

Sorry for the inconveniance.

Btw: Considering allowing Four Colors to Fantasy Hero class in this game at a restriction (limited to a special race, god-born or similar, ECL race), but I would like to hear some opinions on this, whether it might be overboard enough already :) Only 1 or 2 would be allowed in the group if anyone wanted to play one though due to their rarity.

Hi everyone, sorry for the slow posting as of late. I won't be able to update til Friday or Saturday again probably, but then my Christmas break begins and if possible I would like to finish the battle within the 2 weeks I have, updating every 2 or 3 days. I understand that several people might have plans, but just be sure to leave a few auto-pilot actions if you do so.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Darkwolf - I know how you feel. Getting the crap beat out of you is no fun, especially when someone who is supposed to be worse at combat than you is doing better.

I just wanted to say, OoC, that I didn't mean to be offensive or mean in my IC post... Darcis is arrogant and generally a jerk. That's going to show through in everything he says.

Sorry. :(

Erm, I just realized that I don't have Excel installed to do the map for the battle right now, so i'll stave off the update til the day after X-mas (really, really sorry!)

Off Topic wise, I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas.

Updated, without a map though, reasons stated on top of the update. I also updated the first post, I decided (before Darcis killed GnomeWorks though) that if you get the killing blow on a 'boss' monster you get a fate point.

I also added in the books I said I got to the list.

Gr, I'm still alive, but I can't seem to get my map program down here...

Anyone suggest any simple map making programs I can DL off some website, or do you think we could struggle with a description?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads