• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(OOC) Scourge of Daggerford (Full)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I've just been busy. I've had some drama between players in my IRL game, and I've been making characters (which takes quite some time) for demo-games at my store. That and playing BG3 (though not all that often). My wife is going away for a few days, which will give me some free time (that I usually spend with her) so I ought to be able to do some catch up tonight or tomorrow.

@tglassy You still around? We haven't moved far, but you've only given us a couple of posts since you got back!

@FitzTheRuke
Tommi moved further than 30 feet from Morgan so I can't use my Arcane shield to protect him. I'll, instead, use it to absorb all the damage Morgan took.
OOC:I think I got everything. Gnoll did, in fact, cast shield. AC19. Escella missed; Tommi did 21; Lionel did 17. Gnoll did 6 (Arcane Ward) & 7 (3 from Uncanny Dodge) to Tommi. Wolf chased Tommi - Tommi can run, but I think the wolf will catch him. If so, it'll bite him for 4 (& 6 necrotic if he fails a dc11 CON save). I assume they're 15 feet further south, so I put them there. Gnoll got Morgan for 7, even with Titus providing cover.

Remove ads