• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OOC Dirty Dozen(FULL)

Jeph

Explorer
Wow, curran . . . that's just cool. :cool: Damn, I'm in! Fast 1 knife fighter type. Well, here goes . . .

"Those dirty bastards. Gawdam. Don't they ever get enough?" Kyle Friedmen turned away from the three slumped forms, glanced over his shoulder at Flint. "Aw, Sheeit!" Kyle rushed over to Flint's fallen figure, lying prostrate, arms flung out, one hand just barely entering the pool of light at the edge of the dark alleyway. He nealt down, checked for pulse. Nothing.
    A muscle in Kyle's face twitched. Again. A pale beam of starlight fell across a wet cheek. "Dammit, Flint, don't you leave me now, boy. Dammit, don't you leave me." Kyle's voice was low, a whisper, barely audible. He repreated the phrase, over and over, perhaps subconciously believing that if he said it enough, he wouldn't be left alone.
    Alone.
    Alone, that's what he was now. Alone in mind, in body, in sould. Flint was gone. Kyle drew in a ragged breath, pulled himself to a his feet. Turned to face the world outside the little alleyway, took a step into the glimmering light of the downtown street. Another step. Another, another, another. Soon, Kyle was walking at a regular pace, rhythmically, mechanically.
    Sirens.
    He began to walk faster. Or rather, he felt that he began to walk faster. He knew he was moving faster, but his mind had no will over his body. His mind was numb.
    Now his body was running. The sirens grew louder, grew more distinct, now red and blue strobe lights illuminated the area. He kept running.
    *BANG*
    Kyle stopped running, then. And he wouldn't run again for a long, long time. He wouldn't run for years. In a state top security prison, there's just no where to run too. Unless you want to be shot again.
    He didn't run again, until he met Smith.

So, you like? :cool:

Last edited:

Jeph

Explorer
ivanhoe said:
that works i guess... but who was his friend that lay dieing? how did he die? why were the police after him?

The other guy was his pod, an accomplice of sorts. Long time friend, got stabbed by one of the thugs. It's pretty obvious why the police are after him, after all, he did just kill 3 guys. :)

ivanhoe

First Post
ok jeph i jsut looked at your character, i didn't scan him too closely but i did see that you had a gun. YOU ARE AN INMATE, YOU DONT HAVE WEAPONS OR A LEATHER JACKET.

Jeph

Explorer
So ignore that part. :shrugs: He'll muster the time to actually buy the stuff once he's been out in the world for a bit. Or he'll requisition it from Smith and his dudes. I mean, what're they gonna do, send us out on whatever mission he has in bright orange jumpsuits and only our bare fists? :p

Dog Faced God

First Post
I'd like to play, if you are still accepting players. I'm not sure what the best class for an uber-hacker would be though. Maybe The Smart Hero with the research talent tree... it doesn't seem to fit though.

Velenne

Explorer
I'm in if you're still taking folks. I'm also in KitanaVorr's "Gangs of Texas" game, and one dark sun, but I've got plenty of time to post at least once or twice a day.

I'm going with a tough hero, just need to iron out a history then i'll whip him together. I'm want to do a tough guy ex leg breaker type. Just need a little more time to work out the fine details.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads