• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] Baptism by Fire_FULL

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Happy you are going ahead with this -- it's a brave undertaking. Are you just doing first-come, first served? If so, I have a harengon ready to be added.

Helmsman01

Explorer
Hope to get a group by SUN just need 4-6 I'll adjust accordingly. So if we get more I'll see if I can't add in players as needed.

And I saw corporal Long-Ears in the RG going over his numbers now. I have Tasha's Guide to Everything and am going to order Monsters of the Multiverse next week. Didn't know there was a book I didn't own.

Helmsman01

Explorer
Corporal Darrock check over:
  • I get 20 for max hp (16 HD +4 CON)
  • Init bonus is +5 (3 dex + 2 prof)
Was wondering where you rolled your abilities but then I clicked the link - thanks for showing me the new site.
- Don't see your Languages listed, how about adding in Tymantheran since I believe your character served in the war against them. Which Darrock got lucky and wasn't on the front lines for, fighting against devils alongside Unther's demon allies.

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Corporal Darrock check over:
  • I get 20 for max hp (16 HD +4 CON)
  • Init bonus is +5 (3 dex + 2 prof)
Yes on both! Thanks (I swapped Dex and con as a late move).

Was wondering where you rolled your abilities but then I clicked the link - thanks for showing me the new site.
- Don't see your Languages listed, how about adding in Tymantheran since I believe your character served in the war against them. Which Darrock got lucky and wasn't on the front lines for, fighting against devils alongside Unther's demon allies.
Done.

thanks.

Helmsman01

Explorer
Learning maps...
Unther.jpg

That was easier than I thought.

Helmsman01

Explorer
Is this mostly a desert campaign? Also, could you post the link to the RG at the top of this thread?

How do you want us to post stats? Coyote?
Great Questions:
  • I'd say this would be a mountainous end of winter style game.
  • I will make some links like those I've seen @FitzTheRuke make, he is where I'm getting most of my ideals from. So special thanks to him and all he has done.
  • I'm again not sure what "post stats" means. If you look at what Kobold Stew did for Darrock in the RG that worked quite well.

Remove ads