• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Online Campaign of DM Spove

cthuluftaghn

First Post
The DM Spove has started an online campaign on my message board. It's all in-character discussion (unless otherwise specifically noted)

Follow the link below, go to Message Board, and check out Spove's Online Campaign!

SPOVE'S ONLINE CAMPAIGN

While you're there, you can feel free to check out my site and campaign as well :)

Regards,
DM Cthulu Ftaghn

(Note: Posting on Spove's forum is limited to administrators [ie: the players and DM]. If you have comments or questions, post them here.)

Last edited:

cthuluftaghn

First Post
After day one, we're left with a cliffhanger...

The fighter, Bale, is about to mow down the city watch in a stolen wagon on a crowded street... with my character unconscious and slumped over in the seat next to him.

Click on the link above and follow along on our (mis)adventures!

Malessa

First Post
The campaign is up over 200 posts, and is coming along nicely. The PC's are keeping the DM Spove on his toes by taking unexpected actions left and right. An exciting and entertaining read!

Doesn't look like too many folks have checked this thread out....

Now would be a good time!! The DM is gone for a couple days, so you can read what's there and catch up. When he comes back, he will be introducing a new PC. Should make things interesting.

Remove ads