• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 4E Odd request - I need someone to invent a 4E logo!

Galethorn

First Post
Morrus said:
I haven't received anything; I assume that by "through the forums" you mean via the email link?

Yes, via the 'email' link when I click on your username; the one that's part of the forum software.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Galethorn said:
Yes, via the 'email' link when I click on your username; the one that's part of the forum software.

Ah - you know board emails are down at present, right? You can get my email address by clicking on the contact link at the bottom of every page though.

meleeguy

First Post
ok last one really

Attachments

• 4e2.png
    4e2.png
    7.7 KB · Views: 255
Last edited:

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Damn, there's some good ones here! Choosing is gonna be harder than I thought! I wonder if there's a way I can make use of several of them?

All you guys, let me know which PDF you want and I'll get it to you. Thanks so much!

(Galethorn - got your email this time!)

Kryndal Levik

First Post
DMAC said:
Another quickie (I'm supposed to be working right now :) )
4e4.jpg

I thought this would make it easy for people to understand what it's referring to at a glance.

And tilting the third design a little:
4e5.jpg

These are both awesome.

James Heard

Explorer
I wouldn't mind a look at the Elements of Magic thingee, if we're all getting some Morrus luvin' and not just the one who comes up with the logo you use. I wasn't quite clear on that, and plus I'm probably stupid. ;)

Remove ads