• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

No Dr. Who thread for 12/15?

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
I thought the first 10-15 minutes of 'Fear Her' were genuinely scary in concept, and harked back to one of my favourite scares from the 70's in the form of the Sapphire and Steel episode with 'the shape'.

I didn't quite buy into the explanation that they gave for it though - I think it would have been better as just an ominous problem that had to be solved without explaining -where- the power was coming from... since in the process they created an astonishingly powerful race of beings!?!

MonsterMash

First Post
Fear Her was a weak episode, but not as awful as I think the messge boards make out. Next two episodes to close the season are brilliant though.

Richards

Legend
And it looks like both episodes are on tonight, on SciFi: "Army of Ghosts" and "Doomsday," one right after the other. Don't turn off the TV (or switch channels) after the first one ends!

Johnathan

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads