• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dragonlance New Dragonlance AP

Zardnaar

Legend
I have decided to write a new AP and post it here in ENworld. It draws on Dragonlance and Spelljammer. I'm not he best writer so cut me some slack.

For newer players What is a Kender? Think a kleptomaniac halfling with the common sense the gods gace a Gerbil and the preservation instincts of an Ant on crack driving a Dune buggy into a volcano.

Kender Apocalypse AP

Setup
The PCs are in the Inn of the Last Home. A commotion starts outside. If the PCs investigate a massive ray like ship around a mile wide is flying up high in the sky and passing a shadow over the land. A DC5 intelligence check can discern that the Spelljammer is is out of control and on a collision course with Kenderhome. The PCs have 3 choices.

1. Return to the Inn, order an ale, The Spelljammer crashes into Kenderholme causing an extinction level event. Psychic waves of pain swamp Krynn

This ends the adventure and completes a milestone. The PCs gain a level and the innkeeper shouts a round of drinks.

2. Do nothing. Treat this as 1 except the PCs do not get a drink.

3. Intervene to save Kenderhome. The PCs might have access to flying/teleportation. This cause debris to fall of the spelljammer. Inhabited debris. Roll a 1d6 to determine an encounter.

1. 1d4 beholder
2. 1d6 Illithids
3. 1d8 Umber Hulks (Murderbugs)
4. 1d10 Giff (Use Ogre stats intelligence 10 equipped with rifles from the DMG)
5. 1d12 Neogi (looking for their umber hulks)
6. 1d20 Scro (space orcs, use Orog stats)

Additional reinforcements arrive every round, roll another 1d6. Reinforcements arrive every round for for 5d6 rounds when the Spelljammer is to far away to be stopped and it hits Kenderhome.

After the impact a psychic wave of pain washes across the multiverse causing the death of every Kender (no save)

PEACH

Last edited:

cbwjm

Seb-wejem
I hate to break it to you, but the kender population will probably barely take a hit as the majority are out wandering. All this will mean is that they will need a new homeland or they will just set themselves up in cities and towns throughout Ansalon. Either way, the kender survive.

I have the Sharpshooter feat so I shoot the invaders down at maximum range with no penalty and save all the Kender.
Why would you want to do that?!?!?

I have prayed to the gods since I was a child that the Kinder would become extinct. They have finally answered my prayers and you seek to deny me?

Zardnaar

Legend
I hate to break it to you, but the kender population will probably barely take a hit as the majority are out wandering. All this will mean is that they will need a new homeland or they will just set themselves up in cities and towns throughout Ansalon. Either way, the kender survive.

Did you miss the part about a psychic wave wiping Kender out throughout the multiverse.

Remove ads