• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

My campaign in animated chapters

Weirdok

Villager
Hello everyone. I'm new to the forum, but I wanted to share with fellow storytellers what I have been doing on my YouTube channel. Please take a look at what I have done so far and tell me what you think. View them in chronological order. I am also trying to get exposure for my channel and get honest feedback. Let me know you think the story is engaging. I do the artwork and production myself.

Dungeons & Dragons story in chapters

Thank you for taking the time to check out my videos.

doctorbadwolf

Heretic of The Seventh Circle
I like the artwork and animation, and the map in episode 1 is great! The voiceover is solid work. It would benefit from more polish, but no moreso than most such projects not done by pros with a lot of time and money to leverage.

Weirdok

Villager
Thank you. I can't explain how cool it is to learn this stuff (Blender and DaVinci Resolve to name a couple) to help my stories and game. I have time, but no cash! lol...I hope to publish the game in the story soon. Thanks for the feedback!

Remove ads