• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Movies] Reign of Fire Trailers

Furn_Darkside

First Post
Salutations,

I would like to see it- it is a shame that quicktime is a such a piece of garbage. *sigh*

The movie looks like it will be cool though.

FD

uv23

First Post
That looks so cool!! I hadn't heard of this movie before so when I realized they were fighting a dragon I got little goosebumps all over. :) :) Lets just hope the movie will be as good a the trailer..

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
uv23 said:
That looks so cool!! I hadn't heard of this movie before so when I realized they were fighting a dragon I got little goosebumps all over. :) :) Lets just hope the movie will be as good a the trailer..

Just a bump because I posted about this movie a few weeks ago...

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
Finnally the thing I was going to say hours ago when the server crashed.

YES!!!! Biologically proper Dragons! Thank you, there is a god! None of this D&D nonsence of 6 limbed dragons with wings smaller than their bodies.

No, I went through that trailor frame by frame, these are glorious stunning wonders of nature's beauty. 4 limbs total, must be a 80 foot wingspan, than folds down the support the body on the ground. I don't care if the movie sucks, I'm in love with these dragons.

Viking Bastard

Adventurer
Yeah, this movie looks really, really kewl and I looooove those dragons. These are my kinda dragons, not those big fancy spikes-n-horns-everywhere red chromatic thingy that talks with an french accent crap.

Real frickin' dragons!!

But Touchstone doesn't seem to have done their PR stuff well enough. When I mailed some Cinema people asking about this movie the responses UI got can pretty easily be summed up into: "What what of a what what what?!?!?" or "Oh, that movie was just rumour a couple of years back."

ARGH!! I probably won't get to see it until December!!

Grendel

First Post
Dragons look very similar to the one in Dragon Slayer movie, which (in my very so humble opinion) is the best dragon movie bar none.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads