• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Mods: Thread scheduled for demolition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
turtle said:
How to determine which spells i should have?

Will you be specializing?

Otherwise...

PH pg 54 right hand column "A wizard begins play..."

turtle

First Post
Ok... just checking... no specialization for me...

From now on I'll assume whatever the PHB says is correct...

tleilaxu

First Post
here is my note for what i hope to get out of this:

i hope all involved in this game are interested in keeping it going for a while. it is a fact of life that sometimes all of us will be on sabbatical from the net. (and so it should be). but i hope we can conduct this game in a smooth way... that is... if comeone will not be posting for a while (trip, vacation, whatever)... they will tell people.

the main problem with the net is a lack of accountability.

maybe that is too harsh... the net is what it is... a shared hallucination. in games i have played in the past online it has often been the case that one person disappears and the rest are left hanging... i hope this doesn't happen. (this has nothing to do with anything so far... just my fears....)

i am in hong kong, and will be active, most likely, at different hours than the rest of you... weekends are not good for postings... i make most of my contributions during work hours (haha)... that is 8pm-4am EST (at least until daylight savings comes again...)

anyway, i look forward to having a fun diversion with the rest of you. my only request is notification of long absences

(this request cannot always be accomidated and i will probably be the first person to violate my request... har har...)

anyway, don't take anything to seriously....

game on...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads