• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Malice of the Medusa (pt-1) [Manzanita judging]

Errandir

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Guys, I'm going on a long trip starting tomorrow. I'll be out of the country for eleven days. I also don't have a laptop, so I'm not sure if I'll be able to get on the internet.

Sorry about the inconvenience. HM, you can play my character as necessary to keep things moving.[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=ooc] Np should give Theroc a chance to catch up as well. When you get back will take you three on the last part of this adventure. [/sblock]

Errandir

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Yep, it has. I should have been back a few days ago, but we were stuck in Europe because of the volcano in Iceland. Airports closing and all that.

I'm back now, though. Hi everyone![/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC]Excellent news, welcome back and glad you had a safe trip all things considered. I was going to fast forward this to the Shanty the trip being unnesscary for the plot, but before I do better make sure it is o.k. with you and WD. You may chose to rest at the inn, but then again Midias has the scrolls now. Or you can continue to the end of this little adventure as is. Your call if it is a toss up I'll flip a coin. :p [/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] Just you and Errandir, WD. I was going to NPC Viktor's character incase Theroc shows up, his character would be there. [/sblock]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads