• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[LotR] Two Towers trailer online

A friend of mine said at the LOTR show he saw last night they had a full trailer. He was slavering and dithering like a madman...look what that evil man Jackson has done by making us wait until December... lol

uv23

First Post
Thanks for the IP! It did the trick, however the actual mirror links still aren't working. Oh well, maybe later tonight it'll be up.

Neowolf

First Post
kenjib said:
Wow! It's just like I imagined it. It looks fantastic. No treebeard in this trailer though. :(

That's what I thought the first time I watched it...look again closely, and at one point (somewhere toward the middle), there's a scene of one of the hobbits climbing a tree. He looks closely at the trunk nearby, and notices it has eyes, much to his dismay. :p

Harlequin

First Post

I just finished downloading the trailor
and its not very good quality unfortunately :(

If anyone finds a link to a better quality verison
of the trailor please post it!

Harlequin

Theron

Explorer
Finally got it after two looong, slow tries late last night (my dial-up connection is a joke due to old wiring). It looks for all the world like someone smuggled a video camera into a movie theatre - poor image quality, muddy sound.

But I love it! 75% more Aragorn. Eowyn is just the way I imagined her. And Theoden's poem, in the word of Keanu...whoa.

The only bad part is that it's only April. :(

Yeah, I think the trailer's whole: you just can't see jack squat. Hard to see Treebeard, hard to see Gollum when he's climbing that rock (at least you can hear him muttering, so you know it's him.)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads