• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking to Join a d20 Modern Game.

GWolf

First Post
I would really like to join a d20 Modern game. Are any starting, or are any dms looking to try one out?

KitanaVorr

First Post
I love playing D20 Modern....lol but I think I'm close to hitting game overload. However, I would like to DM at least one D20 Modern game before I do so, but am a bit overwhelmed on the choices. What are kind of D20 games are people interested in out there?

I'm strongly inclined toward political type games with higher roleplaying than just hack and slash, but I can do mini-h&s games (ugh just not a huge h&s campaign please!)

However I have never DMed before on the boards so this would be my first time ::blushes::

:p

garyh

First Post
I'd be interested in playing in a political intrigue game with you GMing, Kit.

BTW - Game.... overload??? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Does not compute...

:D

GWolf

First Post
Cool

Politcal intruige (my spelling fails me) is cool. With some action breaks inbetween of course, so whats your ideas/character generation?

KitanaVorr

First Post
Okay

Well I'm expecting players to post at MINIMUM once a day. Preferably once in the morning and once at night. And I expect more than one line posts ;p since this will be very strongly a roleplaying game and atmosphere is important. See the Metal Joe thread for an example of what I expect. I will be a frequent DM poster (at least twice a day) to allow for reasonable conversations with NPCs.

And I beg of you...please...read over your posts for grammatical and spelling errors. A couple is fine, but if every third word is a spelling error and I can't understand your post...I will be completely lost. Since this is going to be heavy on the political side, and deeply atmospheric, I really need you to make your posts understandable.

That said for my basic rules, does anyone still want to play with the tyrant DM?

;)

My ideas are basic everyday people caught in a web of intrigue, betrayal, and murder. For a first game, I want to keep it in a tight locale, a place I am familiar with. No globe trotting for this first one.

I have two settings that I'm thinking of which bring about two different stories:

Houston, Texas (my beloved home town)

or

Upstate New York (my current location)

KitanaVorr

First Post
Timothy said:
Kitana, i thnik youre rulse are graet!!!!!! I don't not now if i can heva no gramatal erorrs tauh

Har de har har ;) I think you get to have a point buy of 20 while the others get 32...factoring in the edu-mi-cation of your last sentance eh? :p ;) :D

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads