• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Free Looking for something new? Give Hunters & Horrors a look!

MEGASONGER

Villager
Hi, folks. I'm N.J. Leigh, the creator + interior artist of my game, Hunters & Horrors! Call me "Nathan," though. N.J. is just what I shorten my name to so it sounds more authorial.

In a transparent attempt to market my game and get eyes on it, I'd like to float out my game for others to see. Hopefully I'm not breaking any rules by posting this; if I am, well, I'm sure I'll hear about it, but it's not something I intended to do.

In any case... Hunters & Horrors! A game about defying fate and hunting the shadows of the night in a Bloodborne-inspired gothic fantasy RPG. Click the image below to see its product listing on DriveThruRPG. It's free with the option to donate, but nevermind that. If you download it and give it a look, I don't mind if you paid me a cent.

h&h_banner.png

Hunters & Horrors was created to fill a gap in something I wanted out of D&D that I wasn't getting; that turned out to be something in the combat that I explore in my game; the idea that your placement and movement matters. Diving in and out of an attack's range to avoid it entirely, taking no hits because you could see the telegraphing coming, what I wanted was to emulate the gameplay of From Software's Dark Souls / Bloodborne series in a small way through the art of TTRPGs.

Anyway, give it a look! I'm sure every designer thinks the world of their work; it's why we do it after all, but I really believe I've made something special here, and I want folks to see it. Anyway, thanks. I hope again, I haven't broken some sort of etiquette based on how long I should be a part of this community.

Remove ads