• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for players?

Trogdor1992

First Post
Anyone looking for new players for 3.5 games? I have alot of spare time and I'm looking to get into a game with regular activity, just let me know here.

Chuckfar

First Post
Anyone looking for new players for 3.5 games? I have alot of spare time and I'm looking to get into a game with regular activity, just let me know here.

[MENTION=19322]Trog[/MENTION]odor1992 if you here anything please let me know I would like to game also!

MacConnell

Creator of The Untamed Wilds
I too would like to play in a 3.5 game. The 2 that I am in seem to have died. I would prefer a beginning or lower level campaign as I have been away from D&D for a while and i need to re-familiarize myself better.

MacConnell

Creator of The Untamed Wilds
What kind of game you are looking for dear?

Truly, anything active. I am not at all familiar with 5.0 or pathfinder but have virtual copies of 3.0 & 3.5. I am more interested in story and role-play, so I have no need to be completely versed in the DM guides as long as a GM is willing to work with me on technical gaps.

I also wrote my own system and am always looking for more players. The 2.0 version is still in beta and I would love to have players of different backgrounds play so that I can look for any gaps, omissions, or needed tweaks.

The Joker

First Post
still looking for a DM? im well versed and willing to dust off my online RPing skills and run a game. all skill levels and alignments welcome.

i know this is an old post but im hoping to gather enough players to run at lease one party.

Last edited:

Remove ads