• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for group in Madison Heights, Michigan

Justin-time

First Post
I'm in Madison Heights, Michigan and I'm looking for a group of people to join in person. I miss sitting at a table with people I can see and rolling actual dice. I would probably need help with transportation and resources (at least a character sheet and pencile) and the fact that I'm currently dirt poor doesn't make this easy. I do have dice and when it comes to rule books I can just borrow them during sessions and look up PDFs if I want to look something up at home.

I'm sort of wanting to try pathfinder 2E but I'll try anything. I have a decent amount of D&D 5E experience .

My best day for play is Sunday. Monday can also work as can the evenings of Wednesday and Saturday.

I'm A quick but unconventional learner who learns best through a hands on approach. I'm a bit of a rules lawyer but I'm learning to use that trait for good and not evil.

Remove ads