• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Columbus OH Pathfinder DM/GM Looking for Players for Table Top Game Group

Rodger P K

DM / GM looking for Players
For November 2023 and following: Looking for Pathfinder Players for an at home table-top game. I am a longtime DM (over 10 years) and Player. Mostly, I ran a D&D 3.0-3.5 Ed game, but I have also played Pathfinder 1st Edition which is just the same as D & D 3.5, with about 4 or 5 improvements. My plan is to start the campaign within about 2-3 weeks, as soon as I get a total of 3 players, while we look for additional players. We will play Pathfinder 1st Edition, unless I get most players looking for Pathfinder 2.0. I do have extra Pathfinder 1.0 Books for reference. Campaign style is rather fast pace & Combat heavy, but there will always be the other aspects of role-playing (about 50/50 to 75/25 Combat / Non-Violent interaction). Exact ratio depends upon the players.

We are planning to play on Sundays starting about 12 Noon, unless there is demand for Monday afternoons. We will play about 3 weeks out of 4 (or 4 out of 5). We already have players, and a lead on 1 or 2 more, but I need 1 or 2 more to get the game going. I am hoping for a game group of from 4 to 6 steady players. We play on the East side of Columbus, OH, with easy access to I-270.

This will be a table-top campaign, with us sitting around a large game table. We use a mat-grid, miniatures, wargame terrain, and structures to accentuate the feel of the game and to guide us with line-of-sight considerations, and to help players see strategies for the combat scenes.

If you reply to this forum posting, I will give you a means to contact me.

Thanks & Best Regards, Rodger

Last edited:

shah_0

Explorer
Hey! Live in Columbus as well...been playing D&D is some form for the past 20+ years, specifically love Pathfinder 1 and 2. Happy to chat more here (private message?) Or discord.

Rodger P K

DM / GM looking for Players
Kabi,
One Sunday player never materialized. The other can start playing on Saturdays a week from this Saturday. Plus, I found another player who can play either day. Are you available now to play on Saturdays (or Sundays once soccer season is over)?
Rodger

Remove ads