• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[LFG] Muntant & Mastermind Game

Aust Meliamne

First Post
Tokiwong said:
just got my computer viable again, I shall start working on stuff this week

What happened? :confused:
I recently had a video problem playing Neverwinter Nights. Had to finally reformat my C: partition. That was a complete pain in the butt.
Then I found out that my game save file was corrupted. Had to start all over again. Complete pain in the butt. It was not a fun weekend.:(
But I'm feeling much batter now. :D

Tokiwong

First Post
Just some problems installing a new OS, but all good now, anyways...

The Legacy

A new future setting, based in a wolrd where the superhumans are a relatively recent phenomena, only within the last 7 years have they begun to arrive, after a particularly brilliant Comet passed through the Solar System, and the planet Earth passed through it's brilliant tail, saturating the Earth with a strange level of radiation...

More info forthcoming, the current year is 2014, and the starting place will be determined, think, young heroes, in their teens, working to adapt to their new abilities, in a gritty world going through serious changes...

Sen Udo-Mal

First Post
Kewl... now I have to think up a character. As I am playing a lot of martial art, dexy guys in all my other games I might do something different. Maybe a Mentalist of somekind (although they never really appeal to me that much, but maybe)... or an elementalist flame person... hmmmm

Samnell

Explorer
This sounds interesting. I'm a big Aberrant fan from back in the day, though I know nothing about Kingdom Come. Room for another?

Remove ads