• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Leif's First 5E Homebrew Out-Of-Character Thread

Leif

Adventurer
Mea Culpa

I am really going to try to do better with giving this game the attention that it needs and the players deserve. I have been inexcusably neglectful in recent weeks. I do have big plans for this game and I want all the players to share my vision and enthusiasm, but that's not going to happen unless I do much better.

Azurewraith

Explorer
I am really going to try to do better with giving this game the attention that it needs and the players deserve. I have been inexcusably neglectful in recent weeks. I do have big plans for this game and I want all the players to share my vision and enthusiasm, but that's not going to happen unless I do much better.
Honestly I wouldn't worry about it real life often has a way of getting in the way of playing especially pbp.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
I'm flying out for a week's vacation tomorrow. I should be back around June 10/11. I don't know what the wifi/time availability will be, but I will try and get on if I can.

Leif

Adventurer
Well, I guess we won't be getting that check anytime soon. Want me to roll it for him and keep things moving?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads