• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Just looking for some feedback on my Zombie Apocalypse RPG hack

Hey everyone. As the title states, I just finished frankensteining my own Zombie Apocalypse RPG. I couldn't find any games I actually liked. They were either too complicated or the games mechanics weren't set up as a typical RPG. The couple I did find that sparked my interest were hacks of other games. One was a hack of a hack of another game and the other was a hack of a little game. So I got together the few games I did like, took out the stuff that worked and left the rest on the cutting room floor. Then I reassembled them and added some ideas of my own into a game that I think is a little more accurate to a zombie apocalypse rpg. I am planning on uploading some expansion rules and more professions, etc. As well as some adventure modules in the New Year but I am taking a break from writing during the holiday season.
I would like some feedback and very much open to chat about this further with people.
you can find my game on my website here:

Zombie Survivor: The Role Playing Game

Thanks for reading and I can't wait to hear some constructive feedback. Thanks again, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!!

Remove ads