• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

IVV1: The Forgotten Map [orsal judging]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"If that's a short joke, I'm going to start calling you 'Runt'," Oskar says with a smile.

"Well it didn't take long to be said. "Hey look. a Reed. did you know that if you hollow it like so," Karl grabs a reed and hollows it out, then hands it to the dwarvin paladin, "you can breath while walking in the water!?"
*snort*

jaker2003

Explorer
Oskar sticks his foot out to trip Karl into the marsh. "Oh, my, did yout trip on something, you really should keep a closer eye on your path."

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
Razengrul looks back at the following party, unamused.

"The second lesson of the hunt, don't let the prey know you're coming."

Beyond the barbarian, from behind a mangrove, a sudden flicker of blue lightning appears, and a large lizard, about two feet tall, sprints off across the water on its rear legs. Razengrul spits in response.

"Don't go after that one. Too much of a head start. But there may be a clutch of them nearby. Fan out, and wave if you find one."

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"NIce try paladin" says Karl with a grin

Karl looks to Oskar and ingicates he is moving to the left flank, then moves off 30 feet (10 meters) to the left and will walk parallel to the mysterious woman of the swamp.

]ooc[ i am guessing the dm did not want any shanannagins at this time as he did not ask for a dex check. ;D ]/ooc[

Heckler

First Post
Babette follows along, holding the cage which is holding the bait chicken.

"Bwaaaak!"

"Hush Chicken-boo. We may not need to feed you to the lizards after all."

"Bok bok."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads