• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Item Cards status update

Flyspeck23

First Post
The Blank Item Cards are nearly ready for release. As this is the largest set of blank cards yet (32 pages, not counting 2 pages for intro and OGL - didn't I tell you this project is huge? ;) ), it'll be quite some work to check if all the form fields (literally hundreds of them) are working properly.

As I write this, I'm working on the last item type (weapons) for the Complete Item Cards. They'll be released soon. I guess I'll need another 3-4 days to get the layout done, plus maybe another day for adding form fields (the CIC are the first set of Complete cards which will feature form fields) and other stuff.

What this boils down to: Blank Item Cards will be released this weekend (11-19), and the Complete Item Cards shortly thereafter.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I've seen the blank cards and damn they're great!

Did I ever mention how much I love your cards, Stefan?

Boss

First Post
I have to say, these are wonderful and will definitely see use in my game!!!!! Can't wait for the Complete Items to come out.

Flyspeck23

First Post
Thanks! Glad you like them.

And I can't wait for the CIC to be released too... contrary to what some people may think, I'm not too happy with very small fonts ;)

Meaning: not quite done yet. As usual there are problems emerging where I didn't expect any. Nothing too severe though, still making good progress.

Flyspeck23

First Post
DonTadow said:
The anticipation is killing me. I got some money set aside just for these items. Any idea how much longer the wait?

Not much longer... RL had been hitting kinda hard last week, but that's settled. All that's left to do is editing the weapons and armor cards, both of which I'm still not 100% satisfied with (I'm talking about text and functionality of the card, not the basic layout - that'll remain pretty much unchanged from the blank version).

So basically the CIC will be released once I'm happy with them. Working on it...

Tourk

First Post
Resizing

I saw your Item cards and I think they are really great. I was wondering a few things though, will the Complete Item Cards come in the "standard" size 2.5" x 3.5" format or if not can you tell me how to resize? Will I be able to save my custom cards on the complete version?

Thank you for your time,
Zeb K.

Flyspeck23

First Post
Tourk said:
I saw your Item cards and I think they are really great. I was wondering a few things though, will the Complete Item Cards come in the "standard" size 2.5" x 3.5" format or if not can you tell me how to resize? Will I be able to save my custom cards on the complete version?

The CIC will be the same size as the blank version, the same size as all of TOGC's cards. As for resizing, that could be done in Acrobat Reader - but not if you want the cards to fit on 2.5x3.5.
Did that answer your question?

You'll be able to save the blank item cards at a later date, not necessarily when the CIC are released. That's because I can't add that feature to a PDF - another company does that.

Remove ads