• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 4E Is there a shift toward 4E in the community ?

dshelswell

First Post
MoogleEmpMog said:
D&D is far more of a 'collection of 'best-of' rules' than an innovator in most cases, :(
3e or 4e? It doesn't matter after I found the d20 open gaming system on wizards, I am going to save myself the cost of the "Core rule" books and use that as my base system and spend my money on the stuff that really matters, settings and adventures. I don't have lots of time to create worlds or adventures anymore.

DS

Numion

First Post
I'd like to see 4E soon. I haven't been buying 3E stuff lately, and I'd like to have something new to buy. I'm not even sure I'd buy it, but I'd very much like to have the option. Hell, maybe it's better than 3E :heh:

I don't understand the strong emotions some people have against 4E. There's so much material for 3E that you'll never run out. 3 adventure paths, 4th on the way :)

Turanil

First Post
Presto2112 said:
I take it the "No more 4E Threads" rule has been lifted? Crap.
Indeed. If I remember well, screaming the name of the one_who_should_not_be_named, three times in a row actually has 5% chance of summoning him? Right?

We should never start three 4e threads in a row... never! :heh:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads