• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Is it me.. or are some feats missing in the C. Builder?

Minifig

First Post
Strength Through Challenge

This feat is apparently in the Dragon #387 ... but, I cannot seem to find it AT ALL in the Character Builder.

:confused:

Last edited:

The Little Raven

First Post
Thanks.. the guide I was following said it was a General Feat.. I think it was wrong. :-S:erm: :heh: :blush:

Nope, it's not wrong. The majority of feats are in the General category, including race- and class-specific ones. Other categories include Divinity (for Channel Divinity powers) and Heritage. If a feat doesn't have a category in [brackets], it's a General feat.

surfarcher

First Post
This also sounds like a rules question and he's following a secret guide. Clearly he's a member of a secret society.

Friend computer, I feel it is my sad duty to report my fellow Troubleshooter malrux. He seems to be able to read the thoughts and intents of others. I fear he may be an unregistered mutant.

Friend computer, I feel it is my sad duty to report my fellow Troubleshooter malrux. He seems to be able to read the thoughts and intents of others. I fear he may be an unregistered mutant.

Citizen Surfarcher, thank you for bringing this matter to the attention of The Computer. Unfortunately we have determined that your yellow security clearance does not entitle you to access to this information. Please report to nearest medication dispenser for your suicide pill. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.

hafrogman

Adventurer
Citizen Surfarcher, thank you for bringing this matter to the attention of The Computer. Unfortunately we have determined that your yellow security clearance does not entitle you to access to this information. Please report to nearest medication dispenser for your suicide pill. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.
AbdulAlha-Z-RED? I'm afraid that 'Z' is not a recognized color-coded security clearance. Your name is not in compliance with the need for a structured society as revealed to us by The Computer. Please stand still while I try and rectify the situation with my disintigration ray.

- Hafro-G-MAN

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads