• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Is Eldarin the new Rouge?

Is Eldarin the new Rouge?

• Eldarin is the new Rouge

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Rouge is still the Rouge

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Eldarin Rouge is even more the new Rouge

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Theif is the one true Rouge. All others are pale imitations

Votes: 15 51.7%
  • The Ruose is the new Rouge

Votes: 5 17.2%

Rystil Arden

First Post
small pumpkin man said:
I thought Justicar was the new Rouge?
Hmm, it's possible. I've seen a lot of people who consistently spell it Eldarin, but I hadn't seen as many Justicars (perhaps because people talk about Eladrin more than Justiciars).

the_myth

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
Hmm, it's possible. I've seen a lot of people who consistently spell it Eldarin, but I hadn't seen as many Justicars (perhaps because people talk about Eladrin more than Justiciars).

Are these new colors for Maybelline?

Sylrae

First Post
I don't recall a rouge in any previous edition. are you talking about a female npc? or some monster I've never heard of?

alternatively, if you meant rogue, I would assume rogue is the new rogue.

also, Eladrin is a race, not a class. And they are no longer Eladrin, theyre some new race with the same name. Up until now (previous editions) the Eladrin have been a race of celestials that try to blend in with mortals on the material plane via shape-shifting and illusions, having all sorts of rules about not getting found out. Now theyre some weird teleporting fey race that look like elves.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Sylrae said:
i dont remember anything called rouge in 3.5.

if you mean rogue, thats a class, not a race.

4e eladrin dont make much sense anyways. theyre like weird teleporty elf fey; Eladrin in previous editions were a race of shapechanging celestials. complete 180 there. Theyre in the 3.5 MM as celestials.

my answer to the poll

"umm, what?"
Pay close attention to the answer choices in the poll.

I usaully splel thnigs teh wya I do fro a raesno.

Rogues and Eladrin are very different, true. But Rouges and Eldarin? They're more similar.

(note, this is a humour poll)

Sylrae

First Post
ok. my bad. you were just mocking spelling and people who don't know what they're talking about. i'm cool with that.

woo! no uppercase letters! it's total madness!

Remove ads