• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(IRR) The Rokugan Industrial Revolution (OOC) (Turn 1)

Creamsteak

Explorer
I've got 5 Ideas:

Psionic Dominant Country (I don't think we have one, but a single one would suffice without making psionics a type of power)

Nation of Anti-Druids

Masachistic (sp?) Chaotic evil nation...

Independantly Wealthy Pirate Nation, where everything is legal

A Nation that would be lawful good if they didn't devote their entire GNP to developing high end world threatening weapons, "as a deterant."

Tell me if you like any of them...

Serpenteye

First Post
creamsteak said:
I've got 5 Ideas:

Psionic Dominant Country (I don't think we have one, but a single one would suffice without making psionics a type of power)

Nation of Anti-Druids

Masachistic (sp?) Chaotic evil nation...

Independantly Wealthy Pirate Nation, where everything is legal

A Nation that would be lawful good if they didn't devote their entire GNP to developing high end world threatening weapons, "as a deterant."

Tell me if you like any of them...

Hmm. I can use some of this, and incorporate it into what I've already envisioned, thanks. :)

Of what I've written so far about Rokuworld in this thread is there anything you have objections to? Or is everything ok?

I plan to have finished building the world before turn 2.

Knight Otu

First Post
Ok, does anyone have an idea what to do with the Jade contest?

If we have to decide randomly, I'd say that the clan than wins the Emerald contest should not win the Jade contest, nor should the Phoenix if I don't win the Emerald contest.

Festy_Dog

First Post
Creamsteak, I got the reply for the mission but I only got half the results I wanted. Do I get anything back from Janu Geitana or is she still at work?

Gurdjieff

First Post
I'm buying from my free 20 PL:

The Flashing Katana Within The Flames (+6/+0)
and
Blessed By Truth (+0/+5 Char Def Taint)

So that'll fill up my PL nicely.
My PC will wield both.

Janos Audron

Explorer
Well, people, I am out.

I've been a bad boy in real life, and Creamsteak has decided that he should punish me for that, here on the messageboards. Because of that, I will withdraw from this game, because I do not want to play with someone who lets what I do in my private life affect a game he runs online.

Goodbye to all of you, I hope you will have a good time.

Serpenteye

First Post
Janos Audron said:
Well, people, I am out.

I've been a bad boy in real life, and Creamsteak has decided that he should punish me for that, here on the messageboards. Because of that, I will withdraw from this game, because I do not want to play with someone who lets what I do in my private life affect a game he runs online.

Goodbye to all of you, I hope you will have a good time.

Oh. Well, that sucks :( I don't suppose you're going to change your mind(s)....(?).... please :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads