• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Iron DM 2023 Scheduling Thread

Wicht

Hero
I am interested in this, but my work schedule is such that I have unpredictable "drop everything" commitments that tie me up for days -- in rare cases weeks -- and I don't want to bork the whole competition if this happens. It's not likely to -- things slow down for me in general from November through early January -- but like I said, unpredictable.
Go for it. If worst comes to pass, that's what Alternates are for.

J.Quondam

CR 1/8
Ack! I'd love to join in again, but we're about to start redoing the all floors and bathrooms in my parents' house over the next few weeks. I don't think I'll have time.

Gradine

The Elephant in the Room (she/her)
OK, I'm in, but one of the secret ingredients had better not be "using the original Champions rules ..."
Have you seen the word count requirements? :p
In general, we're looking for adventure outlines, not statted-out and keyed dungeons and the like, so you can definitely use the original Champions rules for a basis if you'd like, but you'd better hope your judge(s) will be able to follow along!
If there's still room I'm happy to compete again this year.
Thanks for organizing it, @Gradine
Awesome! I'll add you both to the participant list!

Remove ads