• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Iron DM 2022 Is Upon Us! Sign-Ups and Scheduling!

Gradine

The Elephant in the Room (she/her)
This is my 9th time participating and I can't say I've ever seen every main slot fill up in under four and a half hours before, or even anything remotely close to that

Wicht

Hero
The judges still have some confabbing to do, but we have a full roster now! Anyone who wants to put in their name as an alternative participant can still do so. Life being what it is, there is always a chance that we will need one.

Eager recruits... it's not too early to begin letting us know what schedules look like.

Rune

Once A Fool
This is my 9th time participating and I can't say I've ever seen every main slot fill up in under four and a half hours before, or even anything remotely close to that
Yeah, it’s almost like the old days, when we had to announce the recruitment ahead of time to give everyone a chance to be online when it started.

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
Time is an artificial construct created by the man to ensure we have to rush back from lunch before we’ve finished our third martini.

But I can tolerate events within EST (U.S.).

Gradine

Pacific time zone. Once again weekdays are better for me than weekends but this is not as restrictive as it has been for me in the past

Gradine

Yeah, it’s almost like the old days, when we had to announce the recruitment ahead of time to give everyone a chance to be online when it started.
2011 seems like the year that solidified the 8-person roster (2010 had 16 slots), and the fastest sign-ups since then took 3 days.

Last year's tournament was incredibly exciting from start to finish. Excited to see what's in store this year!

Rune

Once A Fool
2011 seems like the year that solidified the 8-person roster (2010 had 16 slots), and the fastest sign-ups since then took 3 days.

Last year's tournament was incredibly exciting from start to finish. Excited to see what's in store this year!
2010 was an anomaly. Most tourneys were 8 slots, right from the very beginning. I suspect the very quickest to fill up was the first, which only had 1-hour matches.

I do remember that the first one I judged (Summer 2003) filled up in half an hour.

Remove ads