• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 3E/3.5 Intent to convert Against the Giants: Liberation of Geoff to 3E

Greyhawk_DM

First Post
Greetings,
I am going to begin the conversion process of "Against the Giants: The Liberation of Geoff" soon.
What I would like to know is has anyone already begun this project and would like help. Or would you like to pitch in and help me convert the module/accessory.
If so you can just drop me a line at greyhawk_dm@yahoo.com

Later...

qstor

Adventurer
Check the threads of this group someone already has started this. It's pretty easy... For the missing giants check the creature catalog. Fog giants are in Monsters of Faerun.

Mike

mypetrock

First Post
G3 Port to 3E

I have a draft of a conversion that I did for Hall of the Fire Giant King. Post here if you would like to help edit it into shape.

Thanks,

mypetrock

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
Re: G3 Port to 3E

mypetrock said:
I have a draft of a conversion that I did for Hall of the Fire Giant King. Post here if you would like to help edit it into shape.

Thanks,

mypetrock

i am all for it..anyone do the second part? The home of the frost giant jarl?

mypetrock

First Post
G2 Conversion

There is a conversion of G2 on the old Conversion board. It should be good enough for use. It just hasn't been reformatted for the new conversion posting rules.

mypetrock

KearaMedici

First Post
Against the Giants Conversions

Apparently some obscure site called "ENWorld.org" has new, hopefully reformatted, conversions in rtf format on its site. G1 and G3 are found under Resources>Conversion Library. G2 isn't in the list but I downloaded it from the news pages back in the last week or so. So it must be there somewhere...

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
Re: Against the Giants Conversions

KearaMedici said:
Apparently some obscure site called "ENWorld.org" has new, hopefully reformatted, conversions in rtf format on its site. G1 and G3 are found under Resources>Conversion Library. G2 isn't in the list but I downloaded it from the news pages back in the last week or so. So it must be there somewhere...

i just finished G2. I need 2 monsters converted and put into statblocks and then i can send it to morrus. I just STARTED doing G3 and now it's been posted!! ARRGGHHHH!!!

I don't like his style of monsters at all. The traps are nice and I agree with allot of the work but the layout sucks. I will have to copy and paste it into my version.

KearaMedici

First Post
Slight Temporal anomaly

Oops. G2 WASN'T posted but it is now. How did I manage to download it before it was posted ? Perhaps because I downloaded it from the thread on this board! :rolleyes:

Sorry for the misinformation. :eek:

Remove ads