• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

IA: Thurgan and Krug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krug

Newshound
Krug, Dwarven Bolter

"Oh... well so be it then. C'mon Garth!" says Krug, as he unleashes the mule and drags him on the way...

Rystil Arden

First Post
*The two dwarves head towards the southeastern road, thinking about their plans for the upcoming trip.*

(OOC: Let me know marching formations, watch orders, and any other such details :))

Krug

Newshound
I guess we'll be marching together, with Garth bringing up the back, and serving as bait for sneaky rogue dragons. ;) Krug has his crossbow out already on the road. In the evening, he'll trade watches with Thurgan. If they find merchants or pilgrims on the way to Briaton, they'll offer to join them, preferably for a fee.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Thurgan Hammer, Dwarven Smith

Thurgan trugged along ahead of Krug and the baby demon with four hooves and big ears. He kept his hands clear and his eyes open on the journey.

OOC: everything Krug said sounds good to me.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: With only two watches, assuming eight hours of sleep each, that's 16 hours a day of resting, so assuming you don't want that, can you be more specific?)

Keia

I aim to misbehave

OOC: What self-respecting Dwarf needs 8 hours of sleep ?!? ;) How about 2 three hour shifts for each. Watch for three, sleep for three, watch for three, etc. That gives us 10-12 hours of travel time a day on foot. We may be slow - but we're steady.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Slow but steady, eh? Even going on only 6 hours of broken-up sleep a night each, that is indeed pretty slow once you factor in the dwarf movement speed :p But I guess we go with that unless you get mounts or something :lol: )

Krug

Newshound
Yes, slow but steady... or should we try to pick another adventurer up from the Red Dragon?

"Dwarves in front, mule at the back!" Krug chortles. Somehow Thurgan thinks this is going to be a very long journey...

Keia

I aim to misbehave

Krug said:
"Dwarves in front, mule at the back!" Krug chortles.
"That works," Thurgan replied. He looked one last time back at the Red Dragon Inn and surroundings, "Mebbe we catch a merchant er whatever."

If there was a gate guard, Thurgan inquired, "Any traffic headin' ta Briarton?"

OOC:Yes, slow but steady... or should we try to pick another adventurer up from the Red Dragon? It's only a couple day trip between towns, I'm figuring we should be alright.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Thurgan and Krug set out from Orussus, travelling the first day without incident and stopping for the night.*

(OOC: What are you guys doing for food--rations or Survival?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads