• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

IA: A Teacher for Laynie

Bront

The man with the probe
"Two people that don't belong anywhere else that found each other? Doesn't seem too odd, though a little too storybook for my tastes."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Ah, I suppose that's true. But not a storybook ending, was it? It's really quite sad..." Elektra's eyes narrow, "Unless there's something else going on here...If there is, we need to get to the bottom of it!"

Bront

The man with the probe
"I remember hearing a story kinda like that, but that's neither here nor there. You're right. I should finish registering and then we can look around."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Yes, you're right."

*Vanitri hands in his pre-registration forms.*

"So, what are you thinking, Vanitri? Gaark mentioned Lara and Cherise in his letter...Maybe we need to talk to Cherise?"

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Lex nods, and they head over to find Cherise. The half-elf looks grim as she reads a book in her room.*

"Cherise...you okay?"

"I'm okay, Lex...It's just. Do you think something is going to happen to me next?"

"I don't know, my friend. But don't worry. You'll be okay. You're not feeling suicidal, are you?"

"No, I'm okay. It's all very sad, but that is no reason to end it...we must live our lives with extra fervour for all those who are gone..."

(OOC: Gmail is being a bit wonky)

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Replied :))

"Actually, I didn't know Lara that well. She was all the way over in Omega. I did know that she and Gaark spent a lot of time together, but this isn't something that would normally strike me as important until the awful recent events..."

Remove ads