• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

How to hide News Flash?

I feel dumb asking this, but how do I hide the News Flash?

I've tried just about everything I can think of. I'm sure the answer is blatantly obvious, but I can't figure it out.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Take a cereal box, and cut off half of one side. Apply a small amount of glue and attach to the upper portion of your computer monitor.

Or - more seriously - there isn't an option to do that; sorry!

Thanee

First Post
News Flash = That box under the menu bar (last news was Gamers Seeking Gamers)?

Clicking on the X in the top right corner (of the box, not of the browser, though that will work, too, in a way)? ;)

Bye
Thanee

Elephant

First Post
there isn't an option to do that; sorry!

Any chance you could build that in? It seriously messes up the site layout (as in, makes it side-scroll by about 30%. It's not quite as bad on a widescreen monitor, but it still induces side-scrolling.

Edit: I cooked up a Greasemonkey script to "fix" it for myself. PM me if you'd like a copy.

Last edited:

vic20

Fool
I don't like it, but I might like it more if it did anything. I tried to follow a link, and no matter where I clicked in the flash app, it didn't go anywhere.

Is it supposed to link to the referenced article?

Remove ads