• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

How many companies have revenue over 750k that use the OGL?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Could the shareholders sue them for taking actions that seriously damaged the shareholders investments (at least it SHOULD damage the percieved value)? That these actions were a case of fraudelent behaviour?
What is the fraudulent behaviour?

Ulfgeir

Hero
What is the fraudulent behaviour?
Might not have been the proper term for it in English. In Swedish we have a term called "Trolöshet mot huvudman", which sort of tranlates as "Unfaithfullnes against main principal actor" or "Disloyalty to owner". as in their actions harming the interests of their owners. And it is something that will often have people needing to update their CV's, even if things don't go to court. An example I saw in the news, was a player in one professional sportsteam, had publicly gone out and celebrated a rival clubs win in some match/series. So he was let go from the club.

Might not have been the proper term for it in English. In Swedish we have a term called "Trolöshet mot huvudman", which sort of tranlates as "Unfaithfullnes against main principal actor" or "Disloyalty to owner". as in their actions harming the interests of their owners. And it is something that will often have people needing to update their CV's, even if things don't go to court. An example I saw in the news, was a player in one professional sportsteam, had publicly gone out and celebrated a rival clubs win in some match/series. So he was let go from the club.
I don't think we have that as any kind of legal concept in the UK (or US), except for people who are Company Directors (a very specific and formalized position).

In the case of Company Directors in the UK the rules are here:

As the shareholders appoint the Company Directors, it's usually difficult for them to sue them unless they've been very naughty.

Remove ads