• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Holy Trinity is 52% off!!

Queer Venger

Dungeon Master is my Daddy
Looks like the newest batch of reprints is coming out May 16 and you can pick up your Holy Trinity for $71.67.
Just thought Id share for anyone who has not picked up their copies.

JeffB

Legend
Grrrr. Just got mine from an order I placed las Thursday, right before the sale. I feel like returning them or asking for the new price/credit my account. It's nearly 25 bucks difference in price from what I paid.

But my employer also gave me a 10% rate increase @ work this week, so I guess I shouldn't act too cheap :D

Queer Venger

Dungeon Master is my Daddy
Grrrr. Just got mine from an order I placed las Thursday, right before the sale. I feel like returning them or asking for the new price/credit my account. It's nearly 25 bucks difference in price from what I paid.

But my employer also gave me a 10% rate increase @ work this week, so I guess I shouldn't act too cheap :D
you should contact customer help, they'll honor the discount

Li Shenron

Legend
Looks like the newest batch of reprints is coming out May 16

I wonder if it's possible to know what's different in the reprints... I could buy the books for sale, but if the reprints have any improvements (tho I don't expect anything more than fixing errata), I'd rather pay more and have better books.

Schmidt Gerg

First Post
Oh that's why the discount! Reprints! Amazon has fresh product to move.

Why do you think is this beacause a reprint? I mean nowhere in the news I seen information about reprint. Meanwhile I hope they reprint the Player's Handbook, because the binding of mine was horrible, so maybe I order a new one..

darjr

I crit!
Why do you think is this beacause a reprint? I mean nowhere in the news I seen information about reprint. Meanwhile I hope they reprint the Player's Handbook, because the binding of mine was horrible, so maybe I order a new one..

See the post just before mine.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
I mean nowhere in the news I seen information about reprint.

Unless that reprint happens very quickly after initial release, a reprint really isn't news. It isn't momentous, or anything. It just happens from time to time, and pretty much nobody notices.

Remove ads