• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hoarding Names

Imreis

First Post
*Blinks and sighs* Now either that took devotion, planning or a night/morning/afternoon (depending on timezone) bordom. I mean, perhaps if the person was PLANING on making a new group for the chat and was premaking members of said group but you think they would send a prewarning to the Magi about it first? Meh, I think its a bit extreme myself to register that much in general. I feel bad with what i have already *preps a new list to be deleted*

Heh! Be evil and delete every character name on the chat and make everyone regester there names again! Mwahahaha *stolen from Jea* Im kidding, im kidding so no one comment negatively on that comment, it was a joke....even if i do think its a good idea. :p

Anyways, I guess all i can say is to whome ever did that...If you REALLY like those names and REALLY want to use them. Do it one at a time. You dont wanna overload the system and kill the chat or something.

Remove ads