• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Level Up (A5E) Herald and school of magic

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
That refers to the non-classical spell schools. Spells are tagged with these. p493 talks about them.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
To my knowledge, neither D&D or LU have spells listed by school; you need to look at the spells themselves. Unfortunately in a 600+ page book, that would be a lot of extra pages.

That said, our online tools launching shortly have that functionality so you can filter spells by various criteria including school.

To my knowledge, neither D&D or LU have spells listed by school; you need to look at the spells themselves. Unfortunately in a 600+ page book, that would be a lot of extra pages.

That said, our online tools launching shortly have that functionality so you can filter spells by various criteria including school.
That would be helpful.
I am not sure about listing those spells for those specific schools in the paladin section. They don't need any sort of description, just a list by level. It would be tremendously helpful. If you could squeeze it into a sidebar, or am appendix in the pdf, that would be great.

niklinna

satisfied?
That would be helpful.
I am not sure about listing those spells for those specific schools in the paladin section. They don't need any sort of description, just a list by level. It would be tremendously helpful. If you could squeeze it into a sidebar, or am appendix in the pdf, that would be great.
Or even a supplemental PDF file. Any improvement to accessibility of information is a good thing!

Remove ads