• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hellboy Homebrew - The Antichrist Engines Saturday 9a-1p

Mark Causey

Explorer
Hello all,

I have a game I've always wanted to run and have never had a chance to do so. It's about a vast conspiracy that threatens the fate of the very world! So, expect pulp superhero-ish adventure with the BPRD as they set about to rid the world of the Antichrist Engines before it's too late. System will be explained at the table!

Seat 1: NCSUCodeMonkey
Seat 2: Henry
Seat 3: reveal
Seat 4: raineym
Alt Seat 1:

Last edited:

Hey Mark, I'm currently booked for this time slot. Do you think you'll get to run it at any other time? Perhaps a pickup game if we can find the players?

Mark Causey

Explorer
Any time on Saturday that you can recommend? Otherwise it'll have to be a local game after gameday - I work every day but Saturday now.

MC3

Henry

Autoexreginated
Hey [MENTION=2047]NCSUCodeMonkey[/MENTION] and [MENTION=13347]Mark Causey[/MENTION], any chance of saturday morning 9-1? I have my 2p game or i would have signed up for this myself - or the 8p to midnight game slot, if You and Codemonkey are staying overnight.

[MENTION=13347]Mark Causey[/MENTION], I'm running a game on Saturday night. If you're willing to move to Sat AM then sign me up! Sounds like you could sign up [MENTION=158]Henry[/MENTION] as well.

Mark Causey

Explorer
Done, [MENTION=2047]NCSUCodeMonkey[/MENTION] and [MENTION=158]Henry[/MENTION]! Please confirm if you want the seats (just being sure).

Remove ads