• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Half-* options

Dungannon

First Post
Okay, the PHB gives race options for half-orcs and half-elves, but where could I find information & PC stats for other options, such as half-dwarves, or a halfling/gnome crossbreed or other such racial hybrids?

Infiniti2000

First Post
I've never heard of any such things, but perhaps the Quintessential books have them? There are, of course, things like half-dragons, half-giants, and half-ogres, but you don't mean them, do you?

Crothian

First Post
What you want is the Green Ronin book on cross breeds. I don't know the name of it but it covers all of these I beleive.

Dungannon

First Post
Thanks for the responses. I got Midnight and that has some of what I'm looking for. Now it looks like I just need to find a copy of Bastards & Bloodlines. :)

Shadowbane2

First Post
Dungannon said:
Okay, the PHB gives race options for half-orcs and half-elves, but where could I find information & PC stats for other options, such as half-dwarves, or a halfling/gnome crossbreed or other such racial hybrids?

I think that half dwarves are derro. They're completely evil and insane. Stats are in the Forgotten Realms Underdark book.

Remove ads