• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Great Conjunction 2 Announcement Thread (RPG Design Contest)

Wik

First Post
Huh, this could be fun. Kind of like a NaRPGWriMo, isn't it?

Yyup. Exactly. And it's awesome to have a finished product you can point to.

And to those who are on the fence, you don't have to submit anything HUGE. There are plenty of 20 page games out there online. It's a fun project that really makes you aware of games.

Jack7

First Post
Wik, do we hav'ta commit prior to the contest beginning?

If so, "I'mma don't know."

It will depend on what I'm tasked to do next month for work, and what my squadron and others want me to do.

I'd like to try it but don't know if I'll have time to finish it.
But maybe I will. I wrote a nineteen page essay on medicine the other day in two days. But then had to spend another day editing it. Course that was on free time over the holidays.
So it's possible if other things don't interfere.

I imagine for me the hard part will be format and structuring.

Anywho, looking forwards to the subject matter.

In any case good luck to everyone and Happy New Year to those celebrating that kinda thing.

Jack.

Wik

First Post
Of course you can commit after seeing the theme. I know the theme, and I can honestly say it's going to be just as open as it was last year. AS for the sub-themes... I have a list, and I'll be determining them randomly when I write the post.

And Wik parties too hard New Year's Eve and doesn't wake up until Jan 2.... :)

Or, the theme is emptiness/void?

(Just a little friend ribbing. I thought you'd impatient to post the theme.)

Wik

First Post
And Wik parties too hard New Year's Eve and doesn't wake up until Jan 2.... :)

Or, the theme is emptiness/void?

(Just a little friend ribbing. I thought you'd impatient to post the theme.)

Hm? I was impatient to post the theme... I posted it at around 2 am last night. There's another thread. ;)

Wik

First Post
Yeah, I probably should have put up an announcement in this thread to check the other thread or something. My only defence is it was 2 am on new year's eve. :)

Granted, "Emptiness/void" sounds like a good theme.... or at least a sub-theme! (I like the sub-themes... I randomly determined them!)

Remove ads