• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gondors - What's the difference?

I mean, really. Gondor, Arnor...they're all Numenoreans right? Why do we need to differentiate between them when the differences are so small?

Keefe the Thief

Adventurer
Oh come on. Every child knows that the bone and muscle structure of Gondoreaneans is unique. Any RPG worthy of it's name should represent that. That's why there is an R in GNS - R is for realism!

DrunkonDuty

he/him
What's the difference? What's the difference? Everything!

Arnor is the lost Kingdom of Isildur but that has kept it's royal bloodline.
Gondor is the extant Kingdom of Anarion that's lost it's royal bloodline.
It's a self-evident case chalk and cheese.

Ya know, I just don't have the faux-rant in me that this truly deserves. I mean, I'm trying to put it on and come across like one of the more OTT arguments in the thread that's being lampooned but I just can't. Maybe if I actually read the thread that's being lampooned I'll have some fresh material from which to take the piss but that would mean reading the rubbish.

So please just pretend I've written a really funny, scathing satire of the more ridiculously sexist tripe that I'm certain is going on over in the other thread and have a good laugh.

cheers.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads