• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

General Discussion Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erekose13

Explorer
Those RTF files are always annoyingly organized anyways. I much prefer all the hyperlinked options available at either d20.org or systemreferencedocuments.com. It appears that they are more complete too :). Especially with d20.org having the Paragon classes that have been approved from LEW.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Rystil Arden said:
Yup, that'd be cool :D--or mageduels ;)
What if some of it is organized in character? Some Wizards could organize a mageduel or some might make their own booths to show off whatever they want to show off...

Bront

The man with the probe
I don't see it listed, but are there other target numbers for manufacturing items made with special materials?

Juliana has spent some time creating a few items, just putting togeather all the DCs so I can make any rolls in this thread from Invisible castle (I use my user name as the character for everything).

Bront

The man with the probe
Ok, Baring any changes, just want to make sure this is ok for Juliana

Sell Chain Shirt (50 gold)
Sell Longbow (37.5 gold)
Craft Full Plate 1500 gold (craft 375 gold, 75 craft points, DC 18, Take a 10 for 19)
Craft Heavy Flail 15 gold (Craft 5 gold, 1 craft point, DC 15, Take a 10 for 19)
Craft Composite Longbow Mighty +1 175 gold (craft 58.34 gold, 12 17 craft points, DC 17, Take 10 for 18).

Will update Juliana's sheet if this is OKed.

Last edited:

Bront

The man with the probe
Ok, going to assume this is ok, and also, add one more to the list of items.

Leather Armor 10 gold (Craft 3.34 gold, 1 Craft Point, DC 12, Take 10 for 19)

Last edited:

Erekose13

Explorer
Man my character, ao'Thuir could really use Juliana's help crafting stuff. He has got to be one of the poorest 3rd level characters I've ever seen. He can't afford a masterwork greatsword yet...

Knight Otu

First Post
Bront said:
Craft Full Plate 1500 gold (craft 375 gold, 75 craft points, DC 18, Take a 10 for 19)
I believe this should be 500 gold, 150 craft points?
Craft Composite Longbow Mighty +1 175 gold (craft 58.34 gold, 12 craft points, DC 17, Take 10 for 18).
And 17 craft points here.

Otherwise OK.

Bront

The man with the probe
Ahh. screwed up what I was calculating it off of (I was doing 5 gold of crafting, not 10 gold off base).

And just an oops on the armor... I'll have to make sure I can afford everything then.

Ok, looks like I can't quite go full plate, so I'm going Banded mail instead.

250 (crafted 83.34 gold, 25 craft points, DC 16, take 10 for a 19 Check)

I adjusted what I did and didn't do by slashing it in the above posts :)

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
Heh, now we have four elans and four different elan creation schema. If I had to pick, I'd say the earlier two Boog and Zaeryl match up as being similar, with Eternity and Calinthia as being sort of similar--perhaps Calinthia's creators were an evil splinter group of Eternity's far-more-benign mentors?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads