• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

General Discussion Thread IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

LogicsFate

First Post
If it's Open but the backrounds not. Then it should be cool, just write up something new for them and propose it, even if it was OGL it's usually better to find them their own niche in LEW

nimisgod

LEW Judge
Bront said:
A discussion we had earlier. Out of an adventure, it's 1/3 on normal material goods, but still costs craft points. It's a spot where the craft point rules break down. The other spot, that was fixed, was the base cost compaired to the cost to craft, in the case of XP.

Awesome! As soon as my dwarf gets out of Slaves of the Dragon, helloooo full plate!

Gli'jar

First Post
I am new to PBP gaming and tech unsavy. What do I type to create a link? What are some other useful codes that I should become familiar? Thanks.

Knight Otu

First Post
There are a few ways to create a link. The easiest is to simply add the link into the post
http://www.enworld.org/forumdisplay.php?f=89

Also very convenient is the url tag:

[ url=http://www.enworld.org/forumdisplay.php?f=89]This links to LEW[/url] becomes
This links to LEW

Spoiler and Sblock can hide information that is not meant to be public. In some games, this is used to hide out-of-character information as well:

([spoiler]This is hidden.[/spoiler]) becomes (
This is hidden.
)

[sblock]This is hidden as well.[/sblock] becomes
[sblock]This is hidden as well.[/sblock]

Last edited:

orsal

LEW Judge
Knight Otu said:
There are a few ways to create a link. [snip]

Another way, that Knight Otu left out, is to use the icons at the top of the window you type in. Highlight the text you want to hyperlink, then click on the tiny icon that looks like a globe.

Those icons are also very quick ways to do boldface, italics, underline, strike-through, as well as various ways to justify paragraph text and some more sophisticated things. If you hold the cursor on each icon in turn without clicking anything, you'll see exactly what each one is for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads