• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

General Discussion '08

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack of Tales

First Post
Hello everyone! I'm relatively new to EN worlds and this is the first Living game that I've signed up for. Stonegod recently approved my character (after I made multiple mistakes..the same ones multiple times :X) and Kyra's now ready to play and in the tavern. I hope to see some of you in a game soonish!

JRYoung

First Post
Moggthegob said:
Here's a list of everyone who has at least ostensibly returned to the Tavern from adventures in the last few months

Mellub- Mathew d'Cannith
Invinoveritas: Balnibar Jiminiblivet
Solange: Lily
Rystil Arden; Siobhan
Bront: Stulgar
Manzanita: Raven Thorn
Someone: Seat
Dr.Zombie: Latharion

and of those Someone and Dr.Zombie have not posted in a little while.

And of course, at least 4 of those are going away on my adventure.

It looks like DrZombie's other character "Irrinaer" and NeoWeasel's character "Leland" will also be back in the Tavern shortly. Neither has posted in my adventure (Goblins in the Cellar) in over a month. We will probably recruit one replacement character later this month.

Mellubb

First Post
Hey all,
I have a crazy idea I would like to present to the powers that be. I want to see about creating a 'spin off' of Living Eberron that took place on Xen'drik (Living Xen'drik if you will). The starting level could be around 6th and would be complete interchangeable with Living Eberron. The same basic rules would apply and when the characters of LEB were high enough level they could go to Xen’drik and be based out of there and vice versa. I can involved as much or as little as needed although I don‘t know diddly about this stuff. I just think it would be cool.

Moggthegob

First Post
Well, our community here is pretty small and alot of who are active are already sort of playing at capacity and I think almost all of us who have the time are also DMing adventures on the site. I like the idea I just don't know that its feasible.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Moggthegob said:
Well, our community here is pretty small and alot of who are active are already sort of playing at capacity and I think almost all of us who have the time are also DMing adventures on the site. I like the idea I just don't know that its feasible.
I agree--I don't think we're running into issues here with having 'too many' Eberron interested folks. If anything, I'd suspect that the next Living World should be something completely different instead.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
I agree as above. However, one of things we talked at formation about is the possibility of either opening a non-Sharn Tavern (I don't think we have critical mass for that) or having something like non-Sharn initiated jobs (or just fun posts) in one of the Sharn rags or via some sort of organization for adventurers (a Wayfinder pamphlet maybe?). Might be a way for folks who are thinking about DMing to post 'potential' ideas and let the players decide what they are interested in via what bites. Or for someone to summarize past adventures, like what some folks are doing over in LEW.

Just thinking out loud (with a fever no less, so this may less sense in the morning....)

Moggthegob

First Post
Actually, I enjoy the prospect of like a Korranberg Chronicle to sort of recap finished adventures and post potential ideas for. Sort of a news section and a classifieds (just when you post put up the little banner). I like it. Good thought!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads