• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

General Discussion '08

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halford

First Post
Any word on my character applications folks? Is Protection still going to get going and if so are there any slots available?

Moggthegob

First Post
Well, I guess it's up to us to determine what happens with that game. Either, I, the judge will take over, or the game will die. It is your choice, although I would have to search my archives for his outline.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
I should get to outstanding characters tonight.

Also, I need an active judge to review my DM points for Marked for Destiny and approve them.

As a player in 'Protection', as the adventure hasn't even started, I'd rather just return to the Tavern to await new employment. Well truthfully, I'd rather the GM show up again... but that seems to be a long shot...

Graybeard

Explorer
I agree with Dirk. Since the adventure hasn't started, we should just return to the tavern. However, if the GM should return, then I would be willing to try the adventure: Protection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads