• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 4E Gencon and 4E

Taren Nighteyes

First Post
I've been thinking about GenCon and how I really wanted to go this year, and next, but have decided to put off my first GenCon (for family/financial reasons) until 2007. I could probably go next year, but I really want to be there in 2007, which I believe will be the 40th GenCon, which really seems appropriate to launch 4E.

I am probably completely off base, but since I really shouldn't go until then, why not hope, eh? :cool:

Taren Nighteyes

shaylon

First Post
Are you hoping because you really want to see 4E, because it will be the 40th anniversary, or because you want to go to GenCon and you hope you make it?

I am quite happy with the 3.5 rules and while I think there is always room to improve I do not look forward to a new edition with all of the revising and purchasing of new material. That get's quite expensive.

-Shay

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Psion said:
Anywhoosier, let me join in the "4e? We don't need steenkin' 4e!" chorus. :cool:

We don't, but maybe the WotC balance sheets do. And OGL notwithstanding, the game's health is dependent upon WotC.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads